An Opportunity to Transform Lives for Vista Homeless Families and Children!
Solutions for Change has been lifting people out of deep poverty and dependency and returning them as healthy, productive and employed taxpaying citizens for nearly 20 years. Our approach focuses on getting people jobs, private sector innovations and running drug free accountability based programs. We equip and inspire permanent lasting change through personal development and servant leadership.
It all starts with our center at 890 East Vista Way in Vista, Ca. The 70-year-old building; however, has become outdated, expensive to maintain, and no longer viable. To solve this problem, Solutions for Change has created an attractive, cost-effective replacement that will be financially self-supported!
Solutions for Change seeks to REBUILD the center with an entirely NEW and INNOVATIVE DESIGN that is:
CLEAN and SAFE TRANSFORMATIONAL workforce housing for moms, dads, and their kids,
- 100% FINANCIALLY SELF-SUPPORTED housing through NEW rental units
- Beautiful, INNOVATIVE, and adds value to the city of Vista
WHAT WE NEED: In order to move forward with a new center, Solutions for Change needs approval from the Vista City Council at the June 26th council meeting for two things:
- A Zoning Change from commercial to multi-family residential, and
- A Zoning Variance to build a 3-story structure that includes income-generating rental units
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- SIGN UP – Commit to supporting Solutions for Change by signing up as a Solutions Advocate. firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACT – your Vista City Council member, and urge them to support SOLUTIONS FOR CHANGE http://www.cityofvista.com/city-government/city-council
- SHARE – With your friends and neighbors so that they can help.
- SHOW UP! – Show up at the JUNE 26TH, 2018 Vista City Council Meeting http://www.cityofvista.com/city-government/public-meetings-bids-contracts
- For a sample letter to send to your city council member, click here.
For more info: email@example.com 760-666-0714