Contact: Francine Sanchez | email@example.com | (760) 941-6545 ext. 319
While our ongoing needs are essential for the everyday operations of Solutions for Change, please do not feel limited to our list. We want to encourage you to use your creativity and passion in your service. Please contact Francine with any ideas you have for how you can contribute.
Christmas Holiday Opportunities
We need help with the following events:
- Children’s Shopping Day – Help children pick out and wrap presents for their parents.
- Parent’s Shopping Day – Help parents pic out and wrap presents for their children.
- Resident Christmas Party – We are in need of entertainment (face painting, carolers, etc.), snacks, hot chocolate, crafts, and photography.
Sign up to help at one of the holiday events.
While our residents attend job training classes we need volunteers to watch their children. We need a minimum of 8 adults to properly staff for the children’s safety. The remaining volunteers can be 16 and older. This is a great service opportunity for your family, friends, school, club, church, or business.
- Sign Up: Monday Nights from 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Sign Up: Thursday Nights from 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Sign Up: Saturday Mornings from (:00 am – 12:00 pm
Prepare and Serve Dinner
Volunteers are needed to prepare and serve dinner at the new Intake and Access Center (IAC) located at the main Vista campus. The center is the first step for families entering the program. Sign Up
Groups Only: Saturday Landscaping Crews
For groups of 5 or more, Solutions has two properties that need regular landscape maintenance. On Saturdays from 9:00 am – 11:00 am volunteers are needed to mow, weed, trim, and clean up around the Vista properties. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donation Needs as of December 2017